notice: not just another fashion blogger. more like a hobby blogger with a little fashion mixed in and a whole lot of kiddo photography (my speciality… or at least I think it is.)
- My name is Abigail Lalumandier.
- I am 25 years old.
- Born in St. Louis, MO and moved to Dallas, TX when I was 2!
- Family is everything to me.
- I have 3 older brothers. Yes, I am the youngest and only girl.
- My sons name is Tucker Reece and he is my obsession.
- My son is a dog, by the way 😉 A yorkie to be exact.
- Living this crazy, fabulous life with my better half Timothy Lane. (you’ll see a ton of him- he’s a model hunnay. don’t believe me.. look him up) he’ll kill me when he sees this.
- I have 2 adorable nieces, Ella Grace & Hudson Marie.
- I am an Office Manager, Contracts Manager, and Owners Executive Assistant (yes, I do it all) for a company that provides services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- I am a part time photographer.
- I live for the Texas summer heat. Anything below 70 I consider cold.
- Organization, fashion, decorating, design, and photography are my love language.
- Just sharing a glimpse of living life on life’s terms one day at a time, while creating beauty along the way.
So it begins.. Here I am taking my hobbies to the next level; letting the world take a glimpse through my eyes. I am putting my passion before my fears and going with my heart and following my dreams. I love collaborating with others and I am always looking for spokesmodels to build my photography portfolio, reach out and let’s chat! With all of that being said, thank you for taking the time to read my blog post and let me know if there is anything specific you would like me to blog about.
Want to know WHY I jumped on the blog bandwagon? Stay tune for next weeks post!
disclaimer: be patient with me while we get this site totally rocking and rolling.