Hi y’all! I have rounded up my top four mocktail recipes that I think you all will love equally as much as I do! Mocktails are such a fun way to change up your typical daily beverage choices when you are wanting to spice things up and sip something out of a cute glass! I have broken down each recipe below and at the bottom you will find links to the glasses I am using, the shaker set, and some other items I think are totally fun and cute to make your perfect mocktail!
- Orange juice
- Maraschino cherries or orange slices, for garnish (optional)
- Place ice in glass.
- Fill glass half way with sprite.
- Add 1/4 of glass of orange juice.
- Top with grenadine.
- Garnish with cherries or orange slices, if desired.
- 5 ounces ginger ale (chilled)
- 2 ounces pineapple juice (chilled)
- 2 ounces white grape (chilled)
- Garnish with raspberries
- Add the ginger ale, pineapple juice, and white grape juice to your glass.
- Garnish with raspberries.
For mock champagne punch: 1 bottle (2 liters) ginger ale (chilled), 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice (chilled), and 1 bottle (64 ounces) white grape juice (chilled). In a large punch bowl, combine all ingredients and top with raspberries.
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 3-4 large and fresh mint leaves
- 1.5 ounce sprite
- 2 ounce tonic water
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves and lime
- Add the large mint leaves and simple syrup into the bottom of the glass and muddle the mint leaves with a standard muddler. Muddling allows the oils to release from the mint leaves.
- Once this is finished add the sprite and pineapple juice to the glass.
- Stir this together for approximately 30 seconds to make sure it is well mixed.
- Now add ice to the glass, place the top of the shaker on the glass and give it a good shake.
- Pour it into your glass and top with the tonic water.
- Garnish with a fresh lime and mint leaves.
- 2-3 scoops out of can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 ounces of white cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 ounces sprite, chilled
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and lemons
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add scoops of concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail to shaker and shake for approximately 10 seconds.
- Once this is complete pour it into the glass and top with sprite.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lemon.
For pink spritzer punch: 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate (thawed), 4 cups white cranberry juice cocktail, 4 cups sprite (chilled) and strawberries and lemons to garnish. In a large pitcher, stir together lemonade concentrate and cranberry juice cocktail. Cover and let chill for at least an hour. Just before serving, stir in the sprite. Garnish individual glasses with strawberries and lemons, and serve.